Equifax Security Breach
We have received many calls from customers with concerns about the recently announced Equifax security breach. While this is not a Post Oak Bank issue, we wish to be as helpful as possible to customers expressing concern. Please click Here for useful information from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) about how to determine if your information was exposed and steps to take to help safeguard identities.
Post Oak Bank Customers Affected by Hurricane Harvey
Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone who has been affected by Hurricane Harvey. The recovery process has begun but the effects of this storm will be felt for many months to come. All of our offices are open for business and our bankers are available to assist and support you through this recovery process.
We are contacting our customers in an effort to assess how we can be of assistance. In the meantime, if you have an immediate concern about your personal or commercial loan or deposit account, please contact your Post Oak Bank officer to discuss how we can help you.
There are many ways to reach us...
Call Us - 713-439-3900 or 1-866-997-1663
Online Banking/Bill Pay Help - 713-499-1800
Email Us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Automated Assistance - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - 1-888-422-2311
Post Oak Bank
P.O. Box 22009
Houston, TX 77227-2009
Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card
Report a Lost or Stolen Credit Card
Post Oak Bank was founded in July 2004 by a group of experienced Houston bankers. We recognized the opportunity to provide exceptional banking service with the Houston market- the type of service you expect from an independently owned bank. Our employees, Directors, and Shareholders believe that being independent adds an element of pride and responsiveness that is hard to find in the banking industry today.
Post Oak Bank
- Is owned and managed locally which allows us to be accessible, responsive, and flexible when it comes to making decisions.
- Employs knowledgeable, mature bankers you can count on with experience in all aspects of banking.
- Is financially safe and sound with a five star rating from BauerFinancial, Inc.
- Provides an array of bank products and services that will meet the needs of businesses and individuals throughout the community.
- Is committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers everyday.