On April 30, 2018 Houston, Texas-based Post Oak Bancshares, Inc. ("Post Oak") and Houston, Texas-based Allegiance Bancshares, In. ("ABTX") announced that they have signed a definitive agreement under which Post Oak will merge with Allegiance.
For more information on the merger - Click Here to view the press release.
Equifax Security Breach
We have received many calls from customers with concerns about the recently announced Equifax security breach. While this is not a Post Oak Bank issue, we wish to be as helpful as possible to customers expressing concern. Please click Here for useful information from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) about how to determine if your information was exposed and steps to take to help safeguard identities.
Post Oak Bank was founded in July 2004 by a group of experienced Houston bankers. We recognized the opportunity to provide exceptional banking service with the Houston market- the type of service you expect from an independently owned bank. Our employees, Directors, and Shareholders believe that being independent adds an element of pride and responsiveness that is hard to find in the banking industry today.
Post Oak Bank
- Is owned and managed locally which allows us to be accessible, responsive, and flexible when it comes to making decisions.
- Employs knowledgeable, mature bankers you can count on with experience in all aspects of banking.
- Is financially safe and sound with a five star rating from BauerFinancial, Inc.
- Provides an array of bank products and services that will meet the needs of businesses and individuals throughout the community.
- Is committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers everyday.
There are many ways to reach us...
Call Us - 713-439-3900 or 1-866-997-1663
Online Banking/Bill Pay Help - 713-499-1800
Email Us - email@example.com
Automated Assistance - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - 1-888-422-2311
Post Oak Bank
P.O. Box 22009
Houston, TX 77227-2009
Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card
Report a Lost or Stolen Credit Card